Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thank You Lovely Lady

I love seeing lovely, classy women. I don't have to possess them. I don't have to know them. I don't even have to say anything to them. Often, just seeing one is enough, although...
A week or so ago I chanced to be at a beach side restaurant in St. Peterburg, Florida with my wife and her mother. As they talked, I chanced to glance behind my wife at another table to see this truly lovely woman. She sat straight in a straight back chair sideways to me as she talked to a man whose back was to me. She wore matching pants and a waist jacket of light yellow or maybe a light brown color. Her hair was cut about neck length combed in a simple, but elegant style. I could not see her eyes. So I do not know their color.
I did not stare at her, but several times I glanced at her. I didn't seem to catch her eyes, and she continued talking to her male companion.
Our salads came, and then as I began to take bites from mine, I glanced at the lovely woman again. And, oh, how beautiful. She now leaned back in her chair in a way that she almost reclined, and her lovely body created this wonderfully diagonal line. The small waist jacket she wore was spread apart and open to show me this soft purple velour blouse she wore that covered her breasts...Well, I simply cannot describe how beautiful she looked. That long, soft line of her body, the way that blouse seemed to flow over her breasts. Oh, my!
I wondered: was she doing this for me? Striking this senuous pose?
I continued to glance at her as I ate, and she did not change her posture again for some minutes. Then a few minutes after having stopped looking at her to speak to my wife and her mother, I glanced again in the diretion of the beautiful woman.
Lo, now she stood as her companion, standing beside her, counted out money to leave for a tip.
And, then would you believe?
With her companion's eyes on his wallet, she glanced directly at me--right into my eyes. And, then would you believe: she gave me this wonderful smile.
I felt the warmth of that smile, and I do right now. Wow!
She and her companion turned and left, and I know I shall never see her again. But, oh my, I will always have that lovely picture of her reclining on that chair and feel the senuous sensations from her warm smile. I also have a very pleased feeling. She'd posed on that chair for me.
Wasn't that nice of her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home