Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagged! For My Friend in Baghdad

Seven Things I want to do before I die:
--Take a cruise--the one up the Amazon River in Brazil.
--Live a few years in China.
--Live a few years in Frankfurt, Germany.
--Fly an ultralight airplane again.
--Write the Great American Novel.
--Buy a newspaper.
--Live part of my time in New Mexico.
Seven Things I can do:
--Write my book, especially about the yellow fever epidemic at Gallipolis, Ohio in 1879.
--Fly an ultralight.
--Visit New Mexico often.
--Take a canoe trip on the Ohio River from Gallipolis to New Richmond, both in Ohio.
--Make interesting friends all over the world, thanks to the Internet.
--Drop about 20 pounds! (maybe)
--Take at least a short trip to China right away.
Seven things I cannot do
--Miss mass on Sundays. I find it sets my day, and I don't pay a lot of attention.
--Actually live in some of those far away places for now because of work and duties here.
--Do 50 push ups!
--Re-joing the Air Force Reserve again, too bad!
--Quit my job.
--Take that canoe trip on the Ohio River before spring.
--Buy that newspaper right this mnute.
Seven Things I find Attractive in a Female
--Good looks!
--Smarts!
--Confidence!
--Softness, but toughness, too.
--I think strength is another quality beyond toughness.
--Caring.
--Good humor, likes to laugh, enjoy life.
Seven Celebrity Crushes
--Julie Roberts
--Debra Pageant (from way back)
--That famous singer in India.
--blank
--blank
--blank
Maybe I can think of someone.
Now that said, I'll have to think of who to tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home